Nanostructured workpieces of multifunctional alloys with special properties.
- Guaranteed provision of hardly compatible mechanical, physical and chemical features in one material.
- Minimum ordered lot weight is 10 kg.
- The Works execute custom orders ensuring required geometry and specified chemical composition of products.
High-Tech Innovative Manufacturing
|Dimensions (mm)||Alloy types|
|Bar||Diameter - 6-20
Maximum length - 3,000
|High-tensile invar alloys (σts - up to 1,100-1,300 MPa,
CLTE ≤ 3 x 10-6 K-4)
Invar alloys with CLTE ≤ 1 x 10-6 K-1
Alloys with tailored CLTE: 36Н, 29НК, and other
Soft magnetic alloys: 81НМА, 79НМ, 50Н, and other
Hard magnetic alloys: ЮНДКТ5АА, ЮНДКБА, ЮНДЧ, and other
Alloys with tailored elastic behavior: 36НХТЮ, and other
Alloys with high electrical resistance: Х20Н80, Х15Н60, and other
|Forging||Diameter - 20-50
Maximum length - 1,000
Maximum weight - 30 kg
|Ingot||Diameter - 100-163
Maximum length - 330
Maximum weight - 40 kg
BASIC COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF OUTPUT PRODUCTS
(illustrated through an example of high-tensile invar alloy)
|Competitive advantages||High-tensile multifunctional
alloy under development
|Closest analogue -
36H alloy (USA)
|High tensile strength with
σв = 1100 N/mm2
CLTE20-100 = 2×10-6 К-1
σts = 460 N/mm2
CLTE20-100 = 2×10-6 K-1
|Wide operating temperature range||+
(from - 50 to + 230°С)
|Corrosion resistance at increased humidity and sea fog||+||–|
|Good casting and process characteristics||+||+|
The project Precision Alloys Work was implemented within the frames of trilateral collaboration between Motovilikha Plants PAO, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, and Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
THE MOST IMPORTANT SCIENTIFIC, RESEARCH, AND TECHNOLOGICAL OUTCOMES OF THE PROJECT
- Mastering the innovative industrial technology for manufacture of nanostructured workpieces of multifunctional alloys with special properties.
- Creation of an up-to-date shop for manufacturing advanced and high-tech products.
- Patents for methods of nanostructuring long-length workpieces with round and square crosssections that are implemented in continuous flow processes of metallurgical production.
- Know-how existing in the form of process schedules to treat workpieces using different physical processes.
Back to section