Sucker-rods with scratchers centralizers
The rods are used for oil production by sucker-rod reciprocating-type and screw-type pumps.
Advantages of sucker-rods fitted with scratchers and centralizers:
- Protection of tubing, rods and rod collars from increased wear.
- Cleaning of sucker-rods and tubing from asphalt, resin, and paraffin deposits.
- Rod centering in the well.
|Specifications of Centralizers|
|Normative documents||TU 3665-203-35796774-2001|
|Design types||- fixed scratchalizers
- floating scratchalizers
- centralizers for screw-type pumps
- inter-collar centralizers for screw-type pumps
|Technology||Canada-Russia (manufactured by KANAROSS CJSC, Perm)|
|Material||Heavy duty glass filled polyamide|
|Corrosion resistance||In any formation conditions including media with hydrogen sulfide and with temperature up to +110 °С|
|Shear strength of fitting, tn||2... 2.2|
|Scratcher compression strength, tn||8.8... 12.7|
Catalogue Oilfield and drilling equipment download.
Back to section