Sucker-rods are designed for transmission of motion from the surface drive to the well reciprocating or screw-type pumps.
- The Company is substantially experienced in manufacture of sucker-rods: it produces them over 50 years.
- The equipment is API licensed and complies with the international standards.
- Manufacturing process is completely automatic (it deploys equipment of the world’s leading manufacturers: SURFACE COMBUSTION furnaces, ETCHELLS forging lines, STEZI and OKUMA machining centers). Due to this end products are of persistently high quality.
- Owing to the use of in-home high-graded rolled steel with superior performance properties the Company executes complete sucker-rod production cycle.
- Increased strength and corrosion resistance.
- Upon customer’s request rods can be completed with scratchalizers.
- Urgent orders can be accepted, delivery time is steady.
- Products showed themselves to advantage at oil production sites in the neighbouring countries and beyond. Lukoil OJSC, Bashneft OJSC, Rosneft OJSC are among constant customers of the Company.
|Normative documents||Technical Specifications TU 3665-020-48416997-2003, 11В API|
|Nominal diameter, mm (size, inch)||16 (⅝), 19 (¾), 22 (⅞), 25 (1)|
|Grade||K, C, D
Dsuper - strength is 1.4 higher than of D grade.
Dspec - for operation in the most severe conditions. Rods have increased fatigue resistance to strong corrosion.
Hardening type - heat treatment followed by shot blasting in machine.
|Length, mm||600 to 9 140|
|Steel grade||40KhGMA, 15Kh2GMF and other high-quality alloy steels.
100% workpieces pass ultrasonic incoming inspection.
Upon customer’s request we can deliver:
- sinker bars that are used to form collar and to increase resistance of rod strings in crooked holes;
- and in wells with viscous oil;
- sucker-rods of high alloy corrosion resistant mill steels;
- sucker-rods with centralizers (Technical Specifications TU 3665-203-35796774-2001).
Catalogue Oilfield and drilling equipment download.
Back to section